MiX Fleet Manager Premium
Better, safer, and more efficient fleet operations, translating into increased profitability over time
MiX Fleet Manager Premium is an end-to-end solution designed to give fleet operators the tools they need to sustain a high-performing operation – one that’s operating at optimum levels of efficiency and safety.
MiX Fleet Manager gives immediate access to secure information about drivers and vehicles at all times. Customer support is provided 24 hours a day 365 days a year. MiX Fleet Manager provides a real-time view of assets’ current position, movement, and which driver is driving which vehicle.
Tracking, live information streams and reporting tools are provided through an advanced software platform. The solution comprises an on-board computer, an online tracking and information portal, the MiX Fleet Manager mobile application as well as access to valuable fleet and driver reports and analytics to scrutinize fleet information in detail, based on user-defined selections.
- Priority service queue
- Sophisticated and flexible
- Expandable and customizable
- Results driven
- Meetings by appointment (min 6 weeks cycle)
- Allocated client support
- Standard report feedback (trends monthly and quarterly)
- Enhanced reporting service
- Access to MiX Learning Centre (MLC)
- Monitor, manage and improve driver behaviour
- Reduced fuel and maintenance costs
- Analyse activity timelines that illustrate utilization patterns to improve productivity and utilization
- Enhanced customer service with the find-nearest-vehicle function to assign a job to the driver closest to a specific customer
- Improve driver safety and reduce risk
- Manage servicing and licensing schedules through automated reminders. Reminders can be configured to trigger when the set distance, duration or engine hours have been reached.
Vehicles are fitted with a small on-board computer that captures and transmits vehicle and driver data. Users can then access this information online, via the solution’s web-based software platform. Some features are also available via MiX Fleet Manager Mobile, the solution’s free app for Android and iOS devices. Both web and mobile interfaces are easy to navigate and are compatible with multiple browsers and operating systems. So, data and reports are available 24/7 from any internet-enabled computer as well as from smartphones and/or tablet devices.
MiX Communicator On-board Computer
- Trip Data Recording (including vehicle speed, engine speed, engine temperature, fuel consumption, trip start and end times), Driving Violations, Driver Identification, Access Control, User defined events
- Second-by-Second (Tacho) Data recording, Servicing and Licensing reminders
- GPS Data Recording
- Active and Passive Tracking, Manage User-defined Locations e.g. no-go zones
- Active Event Notifications e.g. cargo door open
- Downloading to and uploading from the on-board computer (OBC) with vehicle CANbus integration
- Integration with various accessories like MiX Voice Kit, MiX Rovi in-cab display, MiX Vision, Mobileye and more.
MiX Fleet Manager Web Platform and Mobile Application
Web and mobile accessibility makes tracking vehicles easy and convenient, while insightful data provides actionable intelligence on demand. The feature-rich software platform has the capacity to report basic, real-time information on current and historical vehicle locations and driver behaviour. Other useful information is also displayed such as speed, driving direction, ignition status, driving violations and a trail of where the asset has been. Proactive monitoring enables real-time asset management. Take immediate corrective action and send messages to and from assets and/or drivers.
Trip Reports and Vehicle Utilization
MiX Insight Reports give the fleet manager access to various reports allowing for trend analysis. Reports provide detail on driver behaviour and fuel consumption, for example, so that these aspects can be effectively managed. Reports available include asset movement reports, movements into and out of locations, driver scoring, event violations and cost analysis reports. Reports provide insight into the journeys undertaken by drivers, highlighting exceptions (e.g. entry into no-go zones), driving violations (e.g. over-speeding), and include details such as trip start date and time, location from which departed, trip distance, end location, driving time, idling time, parking time, associated driver, and more.
Users - typically business owners or fleet managers - can log on and access activity timelines, insightful reports, notifications, an information hub, and more to:
- track vehicles on a map in real time, or perform a replay
- define and manage locations, stops and zones
- get notifications (online and via email) for events relating to impacts, speeding and harsh braking, acceleration and cornering
- identify and manage drivers, licences, and certifications
- manage vehicles, odometer readings, licences, certifications, and services
- generate movement, event, trip and utilisation reports.
Optimising the use of mobile assets through vehicle tracking, results in increased levels of efficiency and effectiveness. By tracking vehicles and monitoring driver behaviour, fleet managers are able to improve their customer service levels, eliminate unnecessary costs, and take greater control of their fleets. They’ll know precisely where vehicles are, or were, better understand traffic violations and gain insights into general vehicle utilization.
Additional Value Added Services and Accessories:
- MiX Rovi II – Improve driver communication
- MiX Vision – Eyes on your fleet
- MiX Mobileye – Prevent and reduce collisions
- MiX Sat Comms – Reliable, global satellite communication
- MiX Voice Kit & Keypad– Reduce communication costs
- MiX Driver Identification – Control access to vehicles
- MiX Trailer Tracking – Mobile asset location management
- MiX Go – Field Services Management
- MyMiX – Driver engagement platform
- Fuel Management and MiX Fuel Security solutions
- MiX Track and React Bureau Service – 24/7 control of your fleet
- Driver Performance Management – Monitor, improve and reward good driver behaviour