Fleet Management Tracker
Get safer & smarter fleet operations with our end-to-end asset & vehicle tracking solutions
Whatever type of vehicle or asset you need to track, MiX Telematics has a GPS solution for that purpose. Whether you are tracking five vehicles or 500+ vehicles, we’ve got your ideal solution.
Vehicle tracking from MiX Telematics delivers:
- Real time & historical vehicle & asset GPS tracking
- Driver behaviour monitoring
- Vehicle misuse detection
- Simple & easy-to-use ‘find nearest vehicle’ tool
- Customer support 24/7
- Accessible data, all in one place
- Event alerts for speeding, harsh acceleration, braking, accidents & even hijacking
Get 360-visibility on all your fleet assets, with MiX Telematics trackers & solutions.
MiX Telematics Fleet Tracking Solutions
MiX Fleet Manager Premium
Sustain fleet efficiency, safety and performance with full control over your fleet operation.
MiX Fleet Manager Premium is an end-to-end, real time vehicle tracking and fleet management solution that gives fleet operators the data they need to optimise their day-to-day fleet operations.
- Improve driver behaviour & safety to reduce accident risks
- Reduce fuel & maintenance costs
- Boost customer service
- Oversee servicing & licensing schedules
- Access data & reports 24/7 from any internet-enabled computer / smartphone / tablet
- Analyse activity timelines & utilisation patterns to improve productivity
MiX Fleet Manager Essential
Eliminate unnecessary costs through safe driving behaviours and more efficient fleet operations.
MiX Fleet Manager Essential is a simple, reliable, and affordable fleet management solution to monitor your drivers and vehicles in real time.
Ideally suited for fleet managers and owners aiming to boost fleet efficiency and performance, this solution offers an essential set of features, including tracking, vehicle management and driver behaviour monitoring.
- Speed up & report more accurate arrival times
- Reduce fuel consumption & improve fleet safety with enhanced driver behaviour
- Get efficient maintenance schedules to reduce downtime
- Reduce mileage & unauthorised vehicle usage
Get meaningful information on your fleet operations, helping you optimise fleet management and improve overall profits.
Value-Added Services & Accessories
MiX Telematics offers a host of services and accessories to improve fleet productivity & safety, suited to your fleet tracking needs.
- MiX Rovi II – Connect with your drivers on the road
- MiX Vision AI – AI powered dash cam
- MiX Mobileye – Prevent and reduce collisions
- MiX Sat Comms – Reliable, global satellite communication
- MiX Talk– Reduce communication costs
- MiX Driver Identification – Control access to vehicles
- MiX Trailer and Equipment GPS Tracking – Mobile asset location management
- MiX Go – Field Services Management
- MyMiX – Driver engagement app
- Fuel Management and MiX Fuel Security solutions – Ensure your fuel and profits are protected
- MiX Track and React Bureau Service – Proactively manage your drivers and fleet in real-time
- Driver Performance Management – Monitor, improve and reward good driver behaviour
Coupling our fleet GPS system with on-board hardware and software, you’ll have 360-visibility on all the vehicles in your fleet.
All your Fleet Tracking Data – In One Place
Using our cutting-edge on-board GPS tracking system, valuable vehicle and driver data is collected and transmitted to a data centre, becoming accessible to users online.
Users can then easily view this data online using the web-based software platform or via MiX Fleet Manager Mobile, the free mobile app from MiX Telematics (available for Android and iOS devices).
This feature-rich software platform can report basic, real time information on current and historical vehicle locations and driver behaviour.
Other useful information that can be found here includes speed, driving direction, ignition status, driving violations and a trail of where the asset has been.
With simple and easy access to insightful data, fleet managers and owners can immediately action on-the-fly decisions to improve operation efficiency, speed and productivity.
MiX Telematics’ customers from all over the world agree: whatever your goal – be it to save fuel, improve safety, increase utilisation, or enhance customer service – we provide guaranteed and significant results.
Additional advantages of MiX Telematics GPS tracking
As many fleet managers and owners know, to optimise fleet operations, various day-to-day factors need to be considered and incorporated to create a highly productive and reliable fleet.
To improve fleet efficiency, job speed and overall profitability, MiX Telematics addresses all of your fleet management factors.
Our solutions help:
- Optimise vehicle resources
- Lower insurance premiums & related expenses
- Plan routes efficiently
- Reduce accidents
- Reduce paperwork
Work with MiX Telematic to integrate all your unique fleet management factors into a holistic, efficient and reliable fleet.
MiX Telematics Goes the Extra Mile
Unlike other fleet management trackers, MiX Telematics offers a wide range of features, utilising our top-quality fleet management software.
Unique features of our Fleet Management Trackers:
- Asset Activity Tracking
- Asset Location Tracking
- Asset Audit Trail
- Asset Check-in/-out
- People Tracking
Additionally, we ensure there are no surprise or hidden fees and give you the choice of installation options.
Fleet Trackers for All Applications
Our GPS trackers have been implemented on fleets as small as five vehicles to as large as 5000, across various industries, from agriculture to oil and gas.
MiX Telematics’ customers have seen reductions in harsh braking and acceleration events, reductions in speeding, and reductions in excessive distances driven.
Matrix, a MiX Telematics brand, offers various tracking services, from basic vehicle tracking and recovery to advanced telematics and personal safety services.
Using state-of-the art technology, Matrix is at the forefront of innovation in the tracking industry.
- Dedicated recovery teams – ready for vehicle recovery and emergency response, 24/7
- Panic Alert with Remote – silent distress signal to request emergency or roadside assistance
- National network coverage – tracking and recovery of your vehicle nationwide
- X-ray vision – track your vehicle even when parked underground
- GPS pinpoint positioning
Matrix has additionally developed a number of value-added vehicle(s) tracking services, including:
- Crash Alert
- Roadside Assistance
- GeoLoc Advanced Alert
- Tax Logbook
- Service Notification
- Harsh Braking Event Reporting
- Custom Geofencing
- GPS pinpoint positioning
With Matrix you can have total on-the-road peace-of-mind, with the assurance that Matrix is always 'right by your side'.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a fleet tracker?
A fleet tracker is a tracking device that uses GPS tracking to monitor all activity of fleet vehicles and assets (e.g., drivers, trucks, equipment).
In turn, GPS fleet tracking makes use of top-quality telematics technology to collect meaningful data from fleet vehicles and assets.
2. What is GPS vehicle tracker?
GPS Tracking refers to a Global Positioning System, which monitors three separate data sets: positioning, navigation, and timing.
GPS fleet / vehicle tracking utilises a network of satellites in orbit, as well as devices on the ground (a tracking device on the vehicle) to establish the location of vehicle (on Earth).
3. How does a GPS tracking device work?
GPS provides information on the exact location of an asset or person.
The GPS tracking system makes use of the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) network.
This network integrates a range of satellites and uses microwave signals transmitted to GPS devices to give information on location, vehicle speed, time and direction.
4. What is the purpose of fleet management?
Fleet management works towards maximising efficiency, increasing productivity and improving safety for a company's vehicles and drivers. In turn, fleet management aims to minimise operational costs.
Fleet management embraces an integrated approach to telematics that delivers far more than just viewing your vehicles on a map.
We combine basic telematics, tools and enablers to create fleet solutions that deliver actionable intelligence, solving complex vehicle- and driver-related problems.
5. How does a fleet management system work?
Once a fleet tracking device has been installed on all the vehicles, the fleet management software and system gather data from vehicles using GPS technology, constantly updating location, direction and speed.
This GPS vehicle tracking data is combined and stored in a data centre, where fleet management software analyses this data, giving fleet owners powerful insights into their fleet performance.
MiX Telematics aims to be the leading global provider of information and related services for mobile assets.
Our strategy is to create a profitable, cash generative business by expanding our recurring revenue model through our worldwide distribution network.
With significant critical mass, a global footprint, a large subscriber base and a history of operating successfully in international markets, we are ideally positioned to take full advantage of significant international and local growth opportunities.